Research project: Effectiveness of systemic coaching and consulting in the context of work and organisations
In the course of the legal recognition of systemic therapy in Germany in 2019, the question of the effectiveness of systemic interventions in the context of work and organisations also arises. Systemic coaching and consulting already looks back on a long tradition and an extensive body of theory and methods. Systemic organisational consulting, constellation work, systemic coaching, and team development, among others, are established formats. Nevertheless, the state of research on their effectiveness is insufficiently elaborated.
The Systemic Society (“Systemische Gesellschaft”- SG) in cooperation with German Society for Systemic Therapy, Counseling and Family Therapy (“Deutsche Gesellschaft für Systemische Therapie, Beratung und Familientherapie”- DGSF) commissioned artop - Institute at the Humboldt University of Berlin - to conduct a pilot study on the effectiveness of systemic formats in work and organisational contexts. In this study, the current state of effectiveness research is to be documented and reviewed, and perspectives and possibilities for further research projects are to be identified.
You can support this project and thus contribute to the further establishment and dissemination of systemic thinking and action:
- Are you by any chance aware of any studies where systemic interventions (consulting, coaching, organisational consulting, facilitation, mediation, etc.) have been investigated in the work context?
- Are you by any chance aware of any researchers, practitioners, academics who are working on the topic of effectiveness of systemic interventions? Who should we approach or interview?
- Are you by any chance aware of any studies or other publications that deal with the topic, beyond the German-speaking context and also beyond the English-speaking context?
- Are you by any chance aware of any studies or case studies from cross-sectional fields such as project management, software development, design thinking, agile working, management, intercultural management, occupational health, etc. where systemic ways of working have been investigated?
- Are you by any chance aware of any diploma, bachelor or master theses that deal with this topic?
Please give us feedback and contact us if you can help. Your help and contribution is very much appreciated.
Here you can follow the project:
Effectiveness of systemic coaching and consulting in the context of work and organisations (researchgate.net)
Informations and contact:
Thank you for your interest and support!